No Rick Flair avatar?
this board is definitely different.
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
No Rick Flair avatar?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
You people know me, I never complain about anything.
I hate to be a negative nancy, but...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
This badboy picked up my last username and voila. Same goes for me Rock. Hook me up on the other forums
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Other forums exist but are completely inaccesible right now, even by me, till they get access level and groups stuff fixed. I didn't want to have everything wide open like it was at first when people started finding this.
I'm more worried about getting some of the url, the easy way to go back in links, pms, all that jazz fixed up first, then worry about that stuff, its kind of important but secondary IMO.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks